The Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (PTFA), which offered important protections to tenants in residential property subject to foreclosure, expired at the end of 2014. Panelists at this webinar presented on February 4, 2015, discussed strategies to protect tenants post-PTFA. The implications of the PTFA's expiration and state initiatives to pass similar protections were also covered.
- Jeremy Bergstrom, Senior Attorney, Housing Justice, Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law
- Kent Qian, Staff Attorney, National Housing Law Project
- Tristia Bauman, Senior Attorney, National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- Matt Hill, Attorney, Public Justice Center
- Linda Couch, Senior Vice President for Policy, National Low Income Housing Coalition